Friday, January 18, 2013

Sketch 229 Challenge :)

Sorry I've been MIA...just busy.  But I knew I needed to get on here because I owe you another fun sketch.  :)  So here it is...


If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:

I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)

Of course, there will be prizes.

So for today's sketches:

Sketch 229a -- 12x12 layout
Sketch 229b -- Two Page Layout
Sketch 229c -- Card (A4)


And now for the prize up for grabs...


This contains:
* Party Games kit from Vintage Street Market (includes 2-24x36" decorative papers, 1-24x36" red foil sheet, 1-24x36" yellow crepe sheet, 1 diecut sheet of 36 cardboard tags and things)
* Vintage Vogue kit from Pink Paislee (includes 24 pieces of double-sided cardstock papers--2 each of 12 designs)
* 5 transparencies and 1 patterned paper from Hambly Screenprints
* 1 sheet of paper from Piggy Tales.
* 1 package of 8 flowers (Velvet Pleats) from Maya Road
* 1 package of Trinket Pins from Maya Road
Ribbons (4 designs) from Pink Paislee 
* Buttons (45 pieces) from Fancy Pants Designs

Nice, huh?

THE RULES:
*  Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
*  You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
*  Please post which sketch you used with your project.
*  Feel free to combine with other challenges.  :)
*  You can enter as many times as you like.  

AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
*  Check out my sketchbook here.  Pick a favorite sketch and use it for an additional project.  You can do this as many times as you'd like.  These must be newly made for this challenge too.  

DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, JAN 31ST.  

I hope you play along!!  :)  



And who wants to know who won the last challenge?  

The winner is...

Congratulations Gloria!!!  Send me your address to pamelacy@msn.com and I will get your goodies mailed out to you!  :)

And thanks again to everyone who played along!  



I do have one more thing I wanted to share with you today, I've got a new stamp set that I designed for Unity...


You can see it and buy it here.  You can also get it for free through this promotion.  :)  I think it is perfect for scrapbooking!  But it also works for cards and other projects.  Check out this awesome card Natalie made using the set:

Natalie does great work!  You should check out her blog here.

Anyways...just wanted to show you an example of the set in action.  :)

Ok...well I hope to see your projects using the new sketch soon!  And if you do something with my new stamp set I would LOVE to see that as well!  :)

Have a fabulous day!!!  





LINK UP HERE!!!

36 comments:

Danielle said...

Great sketch and I love that you also created an opportunity to make it a double pager!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congratulations on the stamp set! I love it (and the card)! Thank you for the sketch. I have such a hard time with landscape oriented photos so this is very helpful to me. :)

Ruth G said...

Pamela, so glad to see you back! I love that you include two-pagers of your sketches as frequently that's the way I prefer to scrap. I think your new stamp set is fantastic! I love maps and travel and "Life is a Journey" really puts into images and words how I feel!
I didn't see a card sketch. Is there one for this round or just layouts?
Thanks again for sharing your sketches! They are fun and inspiring!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee the sketches and congrats to Gloann!! And HUGE congrats to YOU about the stamp set and your card is gorgeous!

Pamela said...

Ruth--there should be a card sketch...I can see it on my phone. Did it hide? Or perhaps try refreshing the page? Let me know if you still can't see it.

Ruth G said...

I still can't see the card sketch. Perhaps I need to use your phone;-)
I wonder if I'm the only one who can't see it?

Miriam Prantner said...

Great sketches, going to try and play along this time! And big congratulations on that great new set!

Pam W. said...

Love the sketches-especially the 2 pager!

Unknown said...

Great sketch, can we play even if we're not in the States?

Fleursbydesign said...

Great sketch, love the stamp too :)

Pamela said...

Ruth--I just reloaded the picture of the card sketch. Can you see it now?

And, Scrappy Katie-- yes! you can play along with my challenges no matter where you live. We have had several international winners. :)

simplykincke said...

Great sketches! Looking forward to playing along this month, thanks for sharing on ClubCK. I've added your link to my website as well to share - http://emily.kincke.com/contests/.

Congrats Gloann!

And awesome stamp set!

- Emily K (SimplyKincke)

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Love the stamp set, and the sketches are great, I'd love to play along!

Ruth G said...

Yippee! I can see the card sketch now! Thanks so much for your patience, Pamela!

Jingle said...

HUGE congratulations on working with Unity! I love that stamp set!

Connie Mercer said...

What a awesome achievement ! Love the stamp set!

Tammy said...

Oh, I love that stamp! I will definitely check that out. It looks like the perfect size. I love to scrapbook with maps so this would be a perfect addition! :)

Becky said...

Oh man, I LOVE that stamp set, super SUPER cool that you designed that for Unity!! Thanks for the sketch and congrats to the winner :)

LB whosthischick said...

Terrific sketch sorry but I am over committed this week

Mary Jo said...

what an adorable stamp set!!!
And congrats to Gloria for winning the last sketch challenge :)
Love how you have a single and double page version of the sketch!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what awesome sketches!! and a huge congrats on your stamp set- looks awesome

Linda Beeson said...

That new stamp set is so cool, congrats!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

congrats on the stamp Pamela!

Ann said...

That stamp is awesome! Congrats and thanks for the terrific sketches, I'd love to play along! :)

Tracy said...

This is an awesome sketch. This would have worked great with one of my daughter's December Daily's.
Great stamp :)

Sue Althouse said...

That is such a fun stamp set! Also a great sketch, I really like the way you showed a one-page and two-page version.

GLOANN said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful paper collection. I have sent you my mailing address as requested. I can hardly wait to begin using some of it.

I'm especially loving this month's sketch. I am printing a copy of the 2 pager and hoping to work on it today.

salme said...

I've been out of touch for so long but your blog always inspires me. Awesome stamp! I am very happy you've ventured into that.

Lizzyc said...

HI.. I have just found your site and while I had some time yesterday I used your layout and card sketches and created!! Thanks for the inspiring sketches!!

Eagle Craftz said...

I just found your site and I now your biggest fan. I took a try at your sketch and did a 2 page Lo, a right side and a left side. Yes three different LO. So excited to continue to work with your sketches!

Cathy B said...

Glad to see you are still sharing your lovely sketches. Ive always enjoyed working with them. I am just starting to get back in to scrapbooking again after a 2 year break.

Chark said...

fun sketch!

Anonymous said...

PAMELA Way to go, great stamp set! I really want at set, maybe for my birthday i will get it.
Again CONGRATULATIONS!! lOVE Love love the design!

p.s. my blog has stopped letting me upload pics. I hope to join in on your Sketch Challenge this month!! hope my link to fb will work...

Anonymous said...

comment above is from Rose Ann Deighan :)

wendipooh13 said...

what a fun stamp set!!!! that is too cute!!!!! love the sketches and just linked up!!!!

Pamela said...

Thanks to everyone for playing along!! There were a couple that I couldn't leave comments on...

Ruth G.--LOVE your layout. Believe it or not, I have yet to get a Pinterest account so I wasn't able to leave a comment or anything, but I wanted you to know that I saw it and thought it was great!

April Jones--I love yours too...it looks beautiful. Unfortunately I couldn't view it on the link because facebook wouldn't allow me to, perhaps I have to be your friend to view it.

But no worries...both of these links still count towards the prize. :)

Thanks again everyone!