If you are new to my sketches, here's how it works:
I essentially create three versions of one sketch each time. There will be one 12x12 scrapbook sketch, one double page sketch (12x24), and one card sketch (A4). This makes it easier for all types of crafters to participate. :)
Of course, there will be prizes.
So for today's sketches, it's all about triangles:
|Sketch 228a -- 12x12 layout|
|Sketch 228b -- Two Page Layout|
|Sketch 228c -- Card (A4)|
And now for the prize up for grabs...
* Your project must be newly made for this challenge, and then linked below.
* You can use the sketches for any type of project, not just scrapbook pages or cards.
* Please post which sketch you used with your project.
* Feel free to combine with other challenges. :)
* You can enter as many times as you like.
AND FOR BONUS ENTRIES:
DEADLINE IS MONDAY, DEC 31ST.
I hope you play along!! :)
And who wants to know who won the last challenge?
The winner is...