Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Need Snow, Will Shovel.

Well I am a little behind on sharing some projects so I want to share one with you today.

So it is so dry and warm around here for this time of the year.  It just doesn't feel like December here in Colorado.  But we did get a little bit of snow in October, and I wanted to make a layout using the fun Blissful Blizzard collection from Fancy Pants.  Here it is:

I used the tape stickers for that fun snowman in the background. I simply took scissors and cut a snowman on the sheet.  Then peeled off each piece and laid it on my layout.  And of course, because it's me, I added stitching around it.

Here are some close up's of my layout:


I really had fun with this collection.  I just love that silhouette of the kids on the sled.  :)

Well thanks so much for stopping in today!!!

Have a wonderful day!


18 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh wow that´s gorgeous! Love that image of the kids on the sleigh!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the trees, the snowman in the background, the kid images, the photos!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page! So creative how you did the snowman in the background. :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

omgosh I LOVE that idea with the stickers and the snowman!!!! Stealing it :)

Jasmine said...

Oh, that snowman is GREAT! - as is the stitching {I am always jealous of people who can stitch so beautifully!} The whole layout is just adorable!
Jasmine
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Lisa Dickinson said...

super cute page! and here's hoping we get that forecasted snow this week so Colorado starts looking a little more winter-y! :)

Mary Jo said...

Great layout!
I think the snowman is so fun :)
That is a really great line because of the muted colors. And it's a unique winter color combo. Really makes snow photos pop!

GLOANN said...

The LO is so cute and especially that snowman in the background. What a neat idea. Have to say that your October snow looks more like the very rare snows we get here in NW La.

Connie Mercer said...

adorable LO ~ I think the season cycle is off, it is warm every where

Jingle said...

SUCH a cute layout! I love your snowman!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful page, love the snowman :)

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE this layout! Love how you created the paper snowman! We are also praying for some snow this year!

Michelle said...

WOW! Love your layout! The snowman is awesome! And I adore the kids on the sled. Great work. Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

Super cute layout! I love the snowman. :-)

Barbara said...

stunning!!! I need to put this line on my wish list.

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

awww Pamela - that's adorable!

Linda Beeson said...

What adorable accents on a fun layout!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I just love that snowman! LOVE this LO---love love love that little birdie too! YOU rock:)