Friday, December 7, 2012

Love 101

Today I am sharing a canvas that I made using the new Love Note collection from Fancy Pants Designs.  I think I am going to use it as a gift for Christmas.


This is one of my favorite quotes.  It's simple, yet really an amazing, life-changing concept.  I have it up on my own wall.

I cut a bunch of triangles from patterned paper and adhered them to my canvas.  Then I added white paint and white gesso to dull the papers and create a border and platform for my quote.  I love the messy stacked hearts.  The whole thing is a bit messy, which is quite fitting since love is too.

Here are some close up's of my canvas:


Thanks so much for stopping in today!!!

Have a FANTASTIC day!!


11 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

What a totally impressive canvas! Are you sure you can part with it?

D's Paper Studio said...

this is incredible! it will be an awesome present for someone. great job.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the hearts and the quote!!!

Connie Mercer said...

beautiful~great gift!!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very very nice did you do the stitching as well great job...

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful canvas :)

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful, Pamela! I love all the pretty details, especially the stitched heart! :)

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful! I love it!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a great canvas & I love that quote!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely! Lots of great layers!

Ruth G said...

Looks like something you put your heart and soul into! TFS!