Friday, December 14, 2012

Just Be.

So I thought I would pop in and share another canvas I made.  I was working on it the same time as the one I posted yesterday.  But this one I really like.  :)  


The funny thing is, my husband and son don't like it much.  They like the one I posted yesterday way more.  It just proves that art is subjective.  People have different tastes and opinions.  And that is ok!!  :)

Well I will be back on Monday with a new layout.  Yes, a layout.

Have a wonderful day!!!


13 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

They both look great! Maybe they prefer blues/greens over pinks/reds.

D's Paper Studio said...

Both are great...but this one is more abstract and a I totally love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!! LOVING the bright happy colors on this one!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so colorful and happy! Brings a smile to my face. :)

Jingle said...

This is stunning! Such brilliant, vibrant colors!

Sylvia Blum said...

I love both, Pamela!!! I love this one especially for the colors but the one you've posted yesterday is awesome, too! But like you said.. art is something very individual and I think the most important thing is that YOU love what you do!!! :)
Sylvia xx

Fleursbydesign said...

Both are really pretty :)

Doreen Vasquez said...

I like this one better! I love the pink and orange conbo! Very nice!

Connie Mercer said...

so pretty and I love the title!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Very cool! Love the colors!

Izzy Anderson said...

I love this so much! Great color combo.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Gorgeous colors...wow!

Patricia said...

Love this one Pamela!Such pretty colors!