Thursday, December 13, 2012

Choose Love Now

Hi everyone!  I have something new to share with you.  It's a canvas I made.


To be honest, I am not completely happy with this one.  But I am setting it aside and calling it finished. I just want to start something new.  :)

And I am sharing some quick digital art with you too...go ahead and grab it and use as you like.  :)


Click on either of the images to view larger and then right click to save.  :) If that doesn't work, just let me know.  I can always email them to you if you request it.

And I would LOVE to see what you create using these, so please do share!!!  :)

Thanks for stopping in today!!!!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee your canvas! Such bright, happy colors and loving the sun!!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Fun project, love your color choices. It is always refreshing to try something different.

Fleursbydesign said...

Great canvas, love the bright colors

Izzy Anderson said...

This is such a happy piece. Beautiful!

Moongirl said...

I like them both. They tell a different story.