Friday, July 6, 2012

TCR + TSC :)

Hello friends!  The ScrapCake is sponsoring The Color Room this month, and the TSC designers are playing along too.  :)  Here's the latest color palette:


And here's my layout I created for it:

I actually used bits of several different collections from the ScrapCake, including The Bright Side of Life, Spring Awakening, One Moment in Time and My Private Happiness.  

I also used the chipboard people from Magistical Memories, the awesome well from Prima, and the chipboard saying from Fancy Pants Designs.

I winged a tree of stitching, and added a couple charms to the tree.  The one blessed charm was one someone else made when we had a charm exchange forever ago when I was designing for Rusty Pickle (miss those girls!).

And here are the close up's:


Those pink flowers in between the chipboard people are from Creative Charms.

Thanks for stopping in today!!  
Have a fantastic day!  


5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a beautiful collection and the layout is awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos, the stitched tree... and love love love that wishing well!! WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous AND I love that stitching!!!

Beth Hallgren said...

So soft and pretty, love the wishing well :)

Rose Ann said...

Hi Pamela,
Hope you are well after your trip to Cali. (((hugs)))
This layout is wonderful, love the little bits you added. The heart, well and lil flowers in hand (: made me smile.
Have a great and scrapfull day!!