Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SSD Inspiration Challenge

Hi all!  Just popping in to share the latest challenge with you over at Skipping Stones Design.  Oh wait...it's new release day!   So we are hopping along today.  You should have come from Laurel's blog...if not, I hope you consider hopping with us.  Start at the SSD blog.  And today's release is a fantastic one, one of my favorite sets from Skipping Stones:


It's called Darling Damask!  I love it.

And our challenge this week is another inspiration challenge.
Here is the inspiration photo:


Here's the card I made for this challenge:


Pretty simple, but I really like how it turned out.  I was inspired by the colors, the ruffles, and the yellow flowers in the inspiration photo.  

The paper and the flowers are both from BasicGrey.  

I do hope you play along with us this week.  You do NOT have to have Skipping Stones stamps to play along...but you can win some by playing!  :)  

Now hop on to Cyndi's blog for more inspiration!  :)

Have a wonderful day!!!  


21 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeee the pleats and the little flowers!!

Jingle said...

Oh, wow! That ruffle is amazing! Absolutely GORGEOUS card!

Scrappychick said...

LOVE the ribbon!!

Murphy's Law said...

ooo simple yet elegant. love the 2 colors.

Anonymous said...

oh, that is simply fabulous!!!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Love the stitches and yellow flowers.

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow! This is fantastic! LOVE the gray ruffles and that yellow stitching is perfect!

Deb said...

So pretty! I love the pleats and blingy flowers!

Indy's Designs said...

Love those ruffles!

Connie Mercer said...

you nailed it!!!awesome~

Debbie Bonczek said...

I love the pleating and the stitching. Very beautiful work.

Salnclts said...

Pamela, I have to say I love the new look to your blog before I comment on your card!! It's been awhile since I've looked at your blog! lol I love your card and how you pleated the paper to match the ruffles! I can't wait to get thru the hop to make a card of my own! :)

Megan Aaron said...

so pretty! love the pleats!

Wendy said...

Hey Pamela!! I love it!!! Great job.

Barb Turpin said...

Very pretty, love the use of the fabric.

Elin Larsson said...

Wow, this is soo clever. Love it!

Heather said...

This set is soooo gorgeous!!! And your card is awesome. That ruffle is adorable and so are those little yellow flowers.

Kailash said...

Fabulous design, love your card!!!

Katie Gehring said...

Just stunning! Love the pleats!

JennyH said...

I love this stamp stamp and your card looks great : )

Karen C said...

I love this! Love the ruffle! So pretty!
Hugs,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com