Thursday, July 5, 2012

Leftovers

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a nice day yesterday.

Today I am sharing a layout that I made using the PB&J collection from BasicGrey.

I used lots of leftover strips on my layout.

Here are some close up's:


And thought I'd share a quick tip with you.  :)  

You can save leftover chipboard negatives and use them as a stencil.  I dabbed blue paint through the spots left (although I did get a little sloppy with mine).  


Just another idea...another way to use your leftovers.  

Well thank you so much for stopping in today!  
I hope you have a FANTASTIC day!!!




12 comments:

Katherine said...

Love it and a super stencilling idea - thank you :)

Lisa Echerd said...

such a clever use for chipboard negatives. Thanks for the idea! Wonderful layout. love this collection - best of BG!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the paper strips and the masked leaves!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all those strips - this is wonderful!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Love this design with the strips and paint. Super cute!

Стокли said...

Nice LO, and I like the text - it's almost like "I sit, you sit, she sits":)

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful use of strips in your lo, thanks for the tip on reusing!!
Hope you had a great 4th of July also (:

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of leftovers, Pamela!! I love this BG line, but for some reason, I never ordered any of it!! Your page turned out really great!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

The story is the thing on this oh so colorful layout!! Wonderful words well put together. Very nice.

Norma G. said...

Great layout and what a good way to put all your scraps to use!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this layout! Great use of scraps and I love the stitching and the stenciling!

Anonymous said...

I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there.