Monday, July 9, 2012

Konnichiwa!

Well technically I guess this greeting is used for just the afternoon, but it is widely just used as "hello" these days...especially for those of us here in the US who do not typically speak Japanese.

Anyways...

Today I wanted to share a couple layouts that I made with you.  Both of them use the fun Konnichiwa collection from BasicGrey.

First up:

I just had fun with this layout.

And the close up's...



And then the next layout:

I really like how this one turned out...love those beautiful papers.

And the close up's:


I really love this collection...I think it is beautiful and fun!

Well thanks so much for popping in today!  I hope you are having a fantastic day!


14 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful pages! I especially love the diamond background on the first page. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous Pam!! I love love love the colors in this collection and loving the pinwheels on the first one!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Wonderful background with the squares set on point!

Murphy's Law said...

Beautiful fun page and I love the foam stamp and paint. Wooooo...

Madeline said...

Great use of those BG papers! Love the diamond design!

Jingle said...

Beautiful pages!

Connie Mercer said...

Love the diamond pattern ~ and of course the beautiful LO!

Alyssa said...

Great pages. I love the papers. I'm always a bit reluctant to use bright papers together. I need to be more courageous. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages, you've really put the colours to good use. Love all the stitched details too. Becky x

Mary Jo said...

Fun layouts! :)

Christina Collins said...

Lovely pages! So bright and fun.

Laura said...

I really love the squares you used on the first page, but I like both pages too.

Anonymous said...

these are beyond amazing!!!!

Rose Ann Deighan said...

great scott look at those beautiful colors (: love the combo and the patterns are so quilt like, cute!!
Have a great evening!