Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Card Challenges

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping in!  Today I am sharing a new sketch on the BasicGrey blog.  You'll want to play along for sure.  :)

Here's the card sketch:



And here's my card:

 I loved the sketch so much that I really didn't change it up at all!

It uses the wonderful What's Up? collection from BasicGrey.

And Skipping Stones Design has a new card challenge up today too!  It's based on an inspiration photo:


I will be sharing the card I made for this challenge tomorrow during a special blog hop.  So I hope you stop back in!  You can play along with SSD's challenge here.  

Hope you have time to play along with the challenges this week!  

Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the flags and the row of flowers!!!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun, fun, fun! Your take on this challenge with those flags is great. :)

Jingle said...

Oooo! Love this card! So stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

very cute card!!