Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Been Fun! :)

I have a layout to share with you today.

It is my last layout for Once Upon A Sketch.  They have a wonderful new design team put together and I look forward to seeing what they create for this next year.  I have enjoyed every minute of my time on this team.  Nadia has been wonderful.  Thanks for all the inspiration...I will try to keep checking in and participate in the challenges.  :)

So here's the layout Nadia designed for us this month:























And the theme was birthdays.

This was the layout I made:


I used the fabulous What's Up? collection from BasicGrey again.  :)

Here are some close up's of my layout:


That little envelope was so cute, I just had to include it.  And I did put a little bit of hidden journaling in it too.  :)


My boys are actually almost two years apart, but I am constantly getting asked if they are twins.  Hayden is almost as tall as Austin too, which doesn't help.  Austin hates that!  But I need to remind myself more often that Hayden is two years younger...which doesn't sound like a lot, but can mean a ton when talking about maturity in children.

Anyways.

Come play along with us at Once Upon a Sketch!  You have until June 29th, and there are LOTS of prizes up for grabs!  Check them out here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  :)


19 comments:

gale said...

Amazing layout! Love the cloud paper-so perfect for this. All the elements (especially that sweet little envelope) are so great and the pictures are adorable!

Erin Blegen said...

Hey Pamela, saw you over at Two Peas, Scrapbook.com and CK- so I am definitely stopping in, lol!
I saw this one yesterday @ OUAS- you have done a fabulous job for them and I'm so excited to get started there myself. Your perfect layers and placement of everything is amazing. Keep doing what you do!
Take care,
xErin
http://erinblegen.blogspot.com

PattyC said...

Adorable ... I love the little envelope!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the colors, the photos and love love love love the balloon and the little envelope!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

angie gutshall said...

Gorgeous layout!! Love the colors and layering!

Madeline said...

Wonderful page! Love how you used that BasicGrey collection! The envie IS cute!

Christina Collins said...

Wow! This is amazing. I adore all the lovely layers.

Miriam Prantner said...

So great! I LOVE that envelope!

Steffanie said...

Cute! Love that little envelope with the message inside!

Loni Redden said...

Great LO, it is so hard for me to do bday layouts so I love to see them!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great job! the paper is so cool with this!!

Connie Mercer said...

awesome layout!!love the little envelope~ everything looks perfect!!!

Lynn Murphy said...

i too love that lil envelope. I love how you worked the sketch. It's beautiful!

Jingle said...

What an awesome layout! I love it!

blsd2scrp said...

awesome LO! I love this Basic Grey collection! thanks for the inspiration!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Beautiful layering! :)

Susan Martin said...

I love your layout.. love that little envelope!

Paula Flávia said...

Marvelous...I love al the details and the pictures...kisses

Live 2 Create said...

Cute layout and I love the little envelope with the pop out insert for journaling!