So Austin was sick for a week, then Eryn got sick, followed by myself. Yep...I'm sick. :( And I have no doubt that it won't be long before Hayden gets it too. :( No matter how hard I try to sanitize or keep the sickies isolated...we all seem to get sick...every time.
And here is the layout I made for it:
I was lucky enough to get my hands on some new Prima goodies and I was excited to be able to play with them. :)
Here are some close up's of my layout:
I used Helmar adhesives to put it all together, I just used the 450 Quick Dry Adhesive for everything. It works great for flowers.
And did you see this????
My Little Shoebox is looking for talented, motivated, responsible designers who have time
to commit to design layouts and projects each month with our products and promote our
products online and at their local stores. We haven't set a specific number of designers for our
team. We welcome international submissions.
We are looking for:
1. Enthusiastic, creative people that love My Little Shoebox and are able to do monthly
assignments such as layouts, projects, and cards with our products.
2. You must post your work on 2 different galleries plus the MLS galleries
3. You must be able to commit to a 12 months term, which will be from
April 1, 2011 through March 31, 2012.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age.
5. You agree to release the rights of your designs to My Little Shoebox for display on the
company website, blog, and in company publications.
6. If needed, your designs may also be needed for display at trade shows.
7. In addition, as a design team member, you will be contributing twice per term to our
company newsletter and be required quarterly to make a photo or video highlighting a
technique for the blog.
8. You may be required to contribute to the company’s blog during your term.
9. International submissions welcome.
In return you will receive:
1. Packages filled with plenty of MLS products to design with.
2. Your picture and bio on the My Little Shoebox website
3. Your own personal gallery on the My Little Shoebox website.
To apply please send the following to email@example.com (please use your full name
as the subject):
1. Full name, address, phone number and email address
2. 2 layouts, 1 card and 1 project representing your best never before seen work using MLS
products (jpeg files no larger than 500 kb)
3. A link to your personal blog and to the online galleries or message boards that you post on.
4. Design teams that you currently are on.
5. Write a paragraph about yourself telling us why you think you'll be a good fit for the MLS
6. If you've been published.
7. If you teach classes.
Submission deadline is March 10, 2011
Our design team members will be announced on March 31, 2011.
YOU should GO FOR IT! :) I absolutely LOVE being on this team! I've been on it for two years, and I just think there's no better team to be on.
Ok, well I hope you have a fantastic day!