Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Crazy Things We Do

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping in today. I am sharing another BasicGrey layout today...and its a fun one! :)


It uses the Sweet Threads collection, and then those circle stickers are placed on top of some sheets from my Basics Manilla 6 x 6 Paper Pad.

Those pictures were all taken with my phone...when we got bored? Am I the only one that does this??? :)

Here are some close up's:




So we welcomed a new addition to our home yesterday...we have a new kitten! His name is Bunsen (to go with our dog Beaker). He's been a lot of fun so far, and I can't wait for him to feel completely comfortable in his new home. It's amazing how much the animals can lighten up the mood around the house...add a bit of fun! :)

Ok, well I will be back tomorrow. :)

7 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

1 word - GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Ursula Schneider said...

This is a fabulous layout! I love all the circle spots and how you added just a touch of journaling in them. and no, you are not the only ones. If you visit my blog back several days, you'll see some of the hubs and I in Target of all places. Using BG as well!

Christy said...

This is soooo beautiful!!!! I absolutely LOOOVE it!!! Maybe my fav you've ever done. The circles are awesome and the fanfold flowers .... FAB!!!

Karola Witczak said...

Och, this Lo is totally amazing, Pamela!!! So colorfull and beautiful! And you are still into circles~! (I am too! LOL!)
Hugs!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I loveeeeeeee those photos and all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):)

Zoey and the furballs said...

Great layout and congratulations on the new addition! Kittens are great.

Murphy's Law said...

Congrats on the new addition and love the lo. The circles rock!