All this heat is making me wish it was still Spring. Seriously...how hot is it where you are at?
Like I promised you yesterday, here's another 2 page layout (oh and remember you can always click on the image to view it bigger!):
It uses the gorgeous Butterfly Garden collection from Pink Paislee and some kraft cardstock and those awesome chipboard pieces from Magistical Memories (Yep, still a fan!). The pieces used are called Out On A Limb and Antique Sign.
* When picking a floral paper to go with your floral pictures make sure you pick one that will not overwhelm or distract from the pictures.
* If using two sheets of the same patterned paper for your background on a two page layout, rotate the second sheet 90 degrees to give it a different look.
* Use bare chipboard on top of kraft paper for a unique more subtle look.
* When making a grid with your photos, just for fun take a few of them and tilt them!
* Try writing part of your title and then stitch (or write) around it with the rest of the title.
Here are some close up's of the layout:
Have a wonderful day!