Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Big Book: Day 2


We are on day 2 of me sharing my layouts with you that made it into Memory Maker's "The Big Book of Scrapbook Pages". Today we visit the Children's Museum. :)

BUT FIRST...

Do you remember these branches from yesterday's layout?

Or this bird?

Well they were cut out of this paper from Prima Marketing:

And because I don't like to waste, today's layout was built on that same piece of paper, even though it was missing the bird and the branch! :)


The Big Book, Layout #2: "Hanging Out at the Children's Museum"



Again, I used a bunch of goodies from Prima when creating this layout. I placed a piece of patterned paper behind it to fill in the spots I had cut out. Then I added some additional details including stitching, buttons and flowers.

Here are the close up's:




Hope I have inspired you to use those papers that you cut out of! They can force you to be creative and you just may love what you come up with! Come back Monday for another layout from The Big Book!

Have an AWESOME day!!!!!

6 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

I love those papers and you totally rocked it.

Jolanda said...

wow,also very pretty!!
Have a nice day!!
And again....so cool this book!
:)
x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love how you filled in where the bird and branches were missing!!! Such a GORGEOUS lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Connie Mercer said...

so clever~do you use a knife to cut? Lovely as always!!

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEE the details on this one!!!

Such Happy Colors!!

Have a great one!!

Karola Witczak said...

omg,Pamela, this page is AMAZING!! lOVE every detail and love how you did with bird and branch - so clever!!
{Hugs!}