Friday, May 6, 2011

Change. And Happy NSD!


So if you have been involved with Scrapbook Challenges at all, then you know by now that I am handing it all over to Brynn. She will do a wonderful job with it...I am actually excited to see what she does. I couldn't put it all in more capable hands.

This weekend they are doing some fun and fabulous NSD challenges and games. But what has really touched my heart is that they are doing a "Thank You Pamela" blog hop! And I seriously feel humbled and loved. THANK YOU LADIES! Thank you Brynn and the fabulous design team! And thank you to everyone who has been a part of my Scrapbook Challenges dream over the past several years. You all have made my day. You can start the hop HERE. Please go leave them all some love!

And I do have a layout to share with you today. It is not new. I made it for the April article I wrote for ScrapStreet. The article was called "Something to Say" and is all about using word bubbles on your projects. I actually ended up cutting this specific layout to make room for more fabulous reader submissions. :) You can read the article here. And here is the layout:


It uses fun papers from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker. Here are some close up's:




And if you haven't checked out the May issue of ScrapStreet, what are you waiting for?



Check it out here! My article on amazing trees can be found here. But I did have a lot of help with this particular article, so I don't feel like I can take credit for it. The editors basically took it over for me. But I was SO excited about all the AMAZING projects I was featuring in it, so I hope you go check it out!

ScrapStreet is going through their own change. But I don't think they have announced any of it yet..so stay tuned for that.

Ok....only one last thing to say...

And most people I know question my sanity when I say things like this....

but...

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY (weekend)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this hobby! And I love that we have our own national holiday! :)

Take care!

12 comments:

Jolanda said...

Awe,what a very sweet L/O!!And i agree Brynn is the best!!
Have a nice weekend!!
xx

Alison said...

Love the LO Pamela...I'm sure you've left us in very capable hands- take care
Alison xx

Natalie Jane said...

Well thank you for your inspiration and you should feel loved :) You've touched so many in so many different ways!!
Great LO and I'm loving this issue of scrapstreet because i'm in it hehehe :)

Take care xoxox

Jasmine said...

Beautiful Layout...love the skunks- haha. Sorry to hear that you are leaving- you will be missed.
Jasmine
http://alittledabofglue.blogspot.com/

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

What a stunning page, Pamela!! I have honestly missed your sketch!! Enjoy your weekend!!=)

Deb said...

Gorgeous layout Pamela. I do hope you enjoy your weekend. Thank you for absolutely everything during my time at SC - your support and encouragement was certainly appreciated. Take care

Deb xox

Kelly Massman said...

Love this sweet layout--that Nikki Sivils stuff is so cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a sweet LO--love that stitching--and that paper by NS is soooooo amazing! LOVE it! ScrapStreet has some changes coming??? Can't wait to see!!! HUGS:)

ChelleStamps said...

Such a cute layout! I always loved your style. You will be sorely missed at SC, but I'm sure we're in good hands. Drop by and 'see' us often!

Nicolle Kramer said...

Aww..you are truly loved! As a member of SC I want to thank you for your inspiration and founding such a fun challenge site. I have learned so much in such a short time and my layouts have evolved.
Your LO is super sweet and those papers are super cute. I am happy to say I am also in this Scrap street issue....this is the first time in any magazine.....thanks again for all your inspiration..:)

Rose Ann said...

Hello...goodbye!?! I popped in, in answer to Brynn's invitation to NSD thank you Pamela blog hop!!! I wish you all the blessings <3 and happiness with all the new adventures you will find. although I AM GOING TO MISS YOU, AND YOUR LEADERSHIP AND EXCELLENT, MOST FANTASTIC SB SKETCHES AND LOs! It's been a good run and I wish that 2011 would have found me spending more time at Scrapbook Challenges...it just didn't give me as much as I would of liked. My best to BRYNN <3

Unknown said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVE those skunks! Too cute, right?!!

xoxo