Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hip Hop!!!

It's Thursday...which means Hip Hop! You'll want to start the hop at the Unity Blog. Today we are all sharing projects that use Itty Bitty stamps. You can see all of those here.

I used the Live, Laugh, Love Girl. And, I made a layout. :) Shocker, huh. Here it is:



And some close up's:





AND...

Today is a certain someone's birthday!!! If you've been hopping, then you know who it is. It's our fearless leader, Angela. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!!! We are all sharing birthday cards too, for this wonderful occasion.

For my card, I used the January Kit of the Month. If you are not a KOM subscriber...you should definitely check it out! I LOVE the monthly kits from Unity. AND there are so many perks and discounts simply for being a subscriber. Check out more information here.

And my card:





You can win some fabulous prizes today by commenting on the blogs and/or in the Hip Hop thread. Winners will be chosen randomly. Check out the deets on the Unity blog.

So I hope you have been leaving comments on all the blogs in the hop and popping in on the Hip Hop chat thread to say hi. :)


And now it's time to hop on to the lovely Natalie.

Next Blog

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!


27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout!!

Gorgeous Card for Angela!! Love your corrugated flower!! The added doily in the background!! I need to pick some of these up.

Unknown said...

Love your work Pam. LOvely colors.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful layout and card. I just love all the details and embellishments.

hilde janbroers said...

love the layout and card!! Great job!

Lacey said...

Great card & layout!!! I want that Itty bitty stamp so bad!! And I can't wait for my Jan kotm! Great work!

JPScraps said...

Beautiful...card and layout!

Murphy's Law said...

beautiful and fun projects. love them!!! and the colors. yum!

Casey Wright said...

What an adorable layout and card - I'm so loving the colors!

NoraAnne said...

Very sweet layout! love the snowflake border and the one big one!
and your card is beautiful with the doily background, I'm sure Angela will love it!

Angie Blom said...

Awesome layout, and I just love the card. !!

Unknown said...

I love to see all of the different ways people use the same stamp.

Unknown said...

Great card and layout!

Jolanda said...

Wow Pamela,your L/O is very pretty,what a sweet picture!!and the card is a sweety!!!Beautiful work!!
Have a nice day!!

Purple Princess said...

Cute layout and card!

Noelle Reese said...

I love your card and your layout! Awesome!

Gwen said...

Love,love, love your card for Angela! The colors and textures are just over the top amazing!

LesleyfromWI said...

Beautiful card and LO! The card is amazing.

Carisa said...

great LO and beautiful card!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

i love that! thanks you SO VERY MUCH pamela - your projects are always GORGEOUS and I am so happy to have you on this team! Your AMAZING!

Jackie S said...

Great card. Adding the pink really makes it pop

sharon g said...

oh how cute. good job!

stampjourney said...

So cute!

catnap said...

Need technique for using the stamp.

jennifer mitten said...

Love that layout!

Shemaine Smith said...

Ohh Pamela you created some fabbie projects today friend! They are amazing!!

Lucy Newton said...

Good ideas Pam as always, thanks!!!

Linda Beeson said...

The colors in the layout are really great, CUTE!