Friday, December 17, 2010

More Fancy Pants to share

I just have too much to share with you! I guess that's a good thing. :) Today I am sharing some stuff using Fancy Pants Designs. This first layout uses the Tradition line. Yep, again. :) You can see that I love it.



I used Helmar adhesives to adhere everything. I used the Quick Fix Adhesive Runner for most everything. Then I put my Believe banner on using both the Quick Fix Adhesive Runner and some Zapdots. I first covered it with the runner and then put the Zapdots on it...then when I adhered it I pushed down on the spots in between the Zapdots because I wanted it to wave up and down. :) Here are some close up's:




And these projects were already shared on the Fancy Pants blog, but I haven't shared them here yet. They both use the Hot Chocolate line.



I just love these little element stickers. At first I thought I would make a grid with them but then I got inspired to just kind of sporadically place them on my layout and I LOVE the finished look! That snowflake is just cut the old fashioned way...you know, like when you are a kid and you fold a paper in four and cut. Sometimes it's fun to act like a kid again. :)

Here are some close up's:





And then this I bought this old chalkboard at the thrift store for 25 cents. I loved it and knew I wanted to use it as a home decor piece in our home.



I added a bunch of stickers but I wanted them to all be really layered and popped out so I used liquid scrap dots to give space in between my layers. I know I am supposed to be singing "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" while working with these papers but I couldn't help sing another song...one from my favorite Christmas movie: "White Christmas." The song I was singing was the one when they were all around the table on the train and go "snow, snow, snow, snow, snow..." So I let that inspire my direction with what to say on this piece. :)

Here are some close up's:


Here's a picture at an angle so you can see all the layers and depth:




Ok...hope you have enjoyed my projects today.

HAVE A FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great projects! I've eaten plenty of snow...I think I'm okay? ;)

Connie Mercer said...

nice chalk board!!!

Leti EM said...

Luv the projects. Thanks for sharing. The chalk board came out awesome.

Casey Wright said...

What beautiful projects! You are crazy talented!

Nicolle Kramer said...

I Love your projects and the paper.. you inspire me...:)

Linda Beeson said...

I love it all! I so remember the days of kids concerts, mine are too old now for that. Cute photos though and LOVE that big snowflake!

Murphy's Law said...

i love the projects, especially the one with the tree. very cool. i remember concerts. i don't think my pix were as good.

Marcie said...

Lovin all of your work!

Melissa D. said...

Love that "Snow" song! I sing it all the time. Great projects!

Jolanda said...

I love that HOT choclate line,amazing!!!
Yopur work is again very pretty!!
Have a beautiful weekend!

Kelly Massman said...

Really pretty work today! Love it all!