Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MIA, CHA and LOA

Sorry I have been MIA, but wow...you guys are tough...I took a few days off for the holidays and lost 4 followers. Oh well. Some things are more important huh?

Well I hope you did have a wonderful time of holidays and fun. We sure did. We enjoyed Christmas...and then the next two days were just awesome. We laid around the house, watched tv, played games, read new books...and stayed in our PJ's pretty much all day. We all need days like that.

I have a bunch of My Little Shoebox to share with you. All of these use the "Summer Breeze" line from MLS.

First, a layout from last CHA (more about the Winter CHA to come):



That heart is just a collage of diecuts and scrap paper. I used Helmar adhesives...used the 450 Quick Dry for most everything and then popped the birds up with the Liquid Scrap Dots. Here are the close up's:





And here is another layout where I played a lot with die cuts. :)



For this layout I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry, Zapdots and Liquid Scrap Dots.

And my close up's:








And then I just LOVE the way this layout turned out...



The pictures are of hubby dipping the boys in the river and getting their hair wet. I used the Helmar 450 Quick Dry and the Liquid Scrap Dots again. Here are the close up's:




And finally, a card:



That pink is the backside of the banner paper. I had previously cut a banner out, and I liked the way it looked so I left it like that. :)

SO....

Winter CHA is quickly approaching! And yep...I will be there again. :) Very excited about this. I will once again be at the MLS booth, so stop by and say hi if you are there. I am already starting to work on projects and I can't wait to share all the new stuff with you all.

And in case you are wondering about my blog post title, the LOA stands for...wait for it....nothing. :) I just thought I should have another 3 letter acronym that ended in "A". Perhaps we should say it stands for layouts aplenty. :)

Ok...have a wonderful day!!!


18 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

how stinkin cute!!! I just love the look of using all of those diecuts, I have seen so many peopleuse them for great clusters and such but haven't tried it myself yet. Also think that stitching just makes that page!!! I GOTTA get my hands on some of that helmar liquid popdots!!!!

Diane said...

Okay there must be 4 losers out there to have stopped following you! I find you witty, creative, and such an inspiration. I am a convert to all things helmar thanks to you:-) Glad you're back, but if you take a few days off, I will still be here!!LOL!!!

Sandi said...

These are just FAB! I really like the ones with the journal tags. Great job! Have a great New Year! Wish I could go to CHA!!!

anazelia said...

those are all fabulous. seriously pamela, love the die cuts and the stitching.

NoraAnne said...

Great projects!!!! I love all the diecuts and stitching, the heart on the first layout is SUPER cute! You are so talented! If I buy Helmar will my layouts look this good?!? LOL! Seriously though, I really have to try this adhesive, I am hearing so much buzz about it!

Jackie said...

These are so fabulous! I can't believe people :( Why would they 'unfollow' you! Geez!

jennyplace2 said...

Lovely layouts, you have been busy. TFS. and didn't we all take time off to be with family and friends...some people are crazy!
Happy New Years ...stay safe...and have fun!

Connie Mercer said...

You'll pick up 4 more by the end of the week~Love the stitching! That is becoming your signature ~ very cool!!!!Hvae a great NY's!!!

Stephanie said...

Wonderful LOs ! I love the stitching too!

Marcie said...

These are all just adorable! They are such bright and happy designs...made me smile!

Just A Pac Rat said...

I love the hangin out layout! Very colorful and fun looking! Thanks for sharing!

circlebenterprises.blogspot

anne g-i said...

love all the diecuts. sometimes i don't know what to do with them all - thx for the ideas.

Becky said...

LOVE your projects.
And I lost a follower over the holiday too :(

Jolanda said...

Hi Pamela,Beautiful work!!!Amazing how sweet it all looks with these soft colors!Ans wow what a nice pics and papers!!!
I also lost a view followers....well the only thing i can say is that they are gonna miss some real nice sketches.....;))
Have a nice day!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

These are such cute projects!! I totally wish I was heading to Cali for CHA, but I am not :(....I will be at summer though :) Have no idea why taking a holiday break would result in the loss of 4 followers...geez their tough...but it's their loss!! TFS - Sarah

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous layouts Pamela!!! Adore all the details you added!

Random Memories said...

Love all of the detail!!! Thanks for sharing. Hope all of these comments encourage and inspire you!

Unknown said...

hey hey you must be so excited about CHA.
Was wondering if they were a new sketch this week at SC. I didnt find a post, but maybe I missed it. I'm sorta taking a break from scrapping not by choice though.