Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Beauty of Webster's

Hi everyone! So...4 days til Christmas, are you ready? I'm not quite there yet...still have a couple things to do. Christmas also seems to sneak up on me. So I have several projects to share with you today...and they all have one thing in common...Webster's Pages. Yep...I love them. :)

The first is a Christmas layout. :) It uses the Believe in Miracles stamp set from Unity and Webster's Pages. LOVE this set. All the papers and trims are also from Webster's Pages, from their Waiting for Santa line.



And because I really like to show close up's with you all (I feel like you can really see the details that way), here are some close up's:






And then...

If you are still looking for a quick gift idea...I've got one for you. :) Find a layout you already have (or make a quick layout) and then either frame it or add it to the top of a canvas.

I made a layout and then added to the top of a canvas. I could have just left it and I think it would have been perfect. But I added paint around it, overlapping the white a bit over the edges of the layout to really make it seem whole as a project. Here's my project, which is a gift for my SIL for Christmas..



I used the Love Never Fails set from Unity and IOD on this one. :) Isn't it just a beautiful set? All the papers and trims are from Webster's Pages (again). I used the Hollywood Vogue line. And then I also added chipboard from Magistical Memories. I used Laurel Bird piece, but I changed it up a bit, and I used the Leaf piece. The bird is just sprayed with Glimmer Mist and that leaf was painted white then I added glitter to it. The easiest way to do that is to spray the V2 Vellum adhesive from Helmar over it, wait a few minutes, then cover it with glitter. That black swirl die cut is from Nicole Lombardo.

And again...because I just gotta...

the close up's:





And here is one last layout for you...using Webster's Hollywood Vogue line again.


And the close up's...



I used Helmar adhesives on all my projects...as always. :) Hope you have enjoyed the post today and I hope you are having a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Jolanda said...

Beautiful!!!!OOOOHHHH how much i love Websters!!Amazing work!!
Have a nice day!!

Connie Mercer said...

Great layouts!!love them all.

Christa said...

Beautiful work!

Sarah Mullanix said...

These are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Great use of WP! :)

Cheryl said...

yes! i love love love Webster's! beautiful pages! x

Murphy's Law said...

absolutely gorgeous. love websters and they are so gonna love your gift. yum!

ellen s. said...

i saw these over there!!! i looove them!!!