Monday, November 29, 2010

Sketch 230

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a nice break from the norm. :) We sure had a great time...lots of family time, rest, and games. And of course, a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. And this year we did not go shopping at all on Friday...which I loved! :) But now it is time to get back to the norm. The boys are in school and I have a bunch of stuff to accomplish today.

I've got another new sketch for you today:

And here are some wonderful samples from the SC girls...


And for those of you who prefer two pagers...


And now it's your turn to try. Share the link with us here OR for a chance to win the monthly sponsorship prize--upload it to the Scrapbook Challenges gallery.
Can't wait to see what you all do!

Have a wonderful day!


kimosabescraps said...

wow, I always love how unique everyone's takes are on the sketch... so fun.. I have three pics laying on my desk.. might need this sketch to pull a page together!

ellen s. said...

GrEaT sketch! love all the layouts!

Cathy said...

cute one girl

TeenaBugg38 said...

Here's mine! I also uploaded over at Scrapbook Challenges :) Thanks for looking!!!