Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hot Mamas!

Hehe...I have a layout today to share with you that features some of the hot mamas of My Little Shoebox. The photos are from CHA. I used papers from the "Summer Breeze" line from My Little Shoebox. Here's the layout:


I am so glad I got to go to CHA and meet the wonderful gals in person! I love them all! Seriously, they are a great bunch of girls! On the two left pictures you can see Helen, she is standing on the left, she is the fabulous creator and owner of My Little Shoebox products. Frankly, I think she is brilliant, I have yet to not love a line from MLS.

I used two new chipboard pieces from Magistical Memories. I used the beautiful Flowing Flower Cornerand lightly sprayed it with pink Glimmer Mist. Then I also used the Chunky Scallop Frame and covered it with paper which I lightly sanded around the edges.

I adhered everything with adhesive from Helmar. I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive for most of it. I used Helmar V2 Vellum Adhesive spray to adhere the intricate die cut from Nicole Lombardo and then Flowing Flower Corner piece. And then I also used some Zapdots to raise my picture up a bit.

Here are some close up's of my layout:






Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

6 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Great page! I love the mix of black/white with color photos and, of course, all the yummy embellishments

Jolanda said...

wow,hot work!!!!Very beautiful colors!!(lovely papers!!)
Have a nice day!!

anazelia said...

those chipboard elements are amazing.

Rose Ann said...

love the birdie and the string w/pearl...adorable. Great layout!!

Kathy Martin said...

Fantastic page! Great design and fun details! :)

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love this page, Pamela! So many fabulous things going on here. The placement of the pearls is just beautiful. I'm really needing you to teach me a little photo editing. You've done a brilliant job with your pics!!!