Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lookin' Fancy

I got admit...I think it is SO adorable when kids dress up. Little boys in suits....love it! So naturally, I enjoy our Easter tradition of dressing up. I don't like dressing up myself so much. But I LOVE dressing the kids up. :) Here's a layout I made with them looking all fancy. And fancy this...I used Fancy Pants Designs for my fancy layout. :)



I did this layout for the Helmar blog post today. I used Helmar Premium Craft Glue to adhere everything. I used the same glue and covered my large heart with it. Then I laid my yarn over the heart...just laid in on top of the adhesive. Here are some close up's:


You want to know a secret...I totally over-inked my "You" stamp so when I stamped it I smudged ink in the middle of the y. That is why I placed a heart there. :) Just being honest.




If you want to learn how I made that bow...check out the Helmar blog today. I will post directions there....it's super simple.

Here are all the Helmar preferred partners I used on my layout:

Hope you have a wonderful, fantastic day. :)


8 comments:

Jolanda said...

very very sweet!!

Mary Jo said...

They are adorable! And I think the heart in the middle of the "y" worked out perfectly! (hee hee!) No one would ever know ;)

Cecelia said...

Super cute LO! I also love dressing my kids up for special occassions, dresses and suits;0) I really like the twine heart. Did you make it? I am also looking at your pink crochet border and I just got some of that while I was viviting my parents in Kansas. It is so pretty! Great Lo, great colors!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Diane said...

Beautiful page. I love all the little details. I can't wait for the instructions on the bow as I love to use ribbon on my layouts.

Jen Martakis said...

What adorable photos Pamela! Love your ink accident fix. ;)

and you're pretty darn amazing yourself lady. :)

rebekah said...

great layout! love the "you" font.. i it a rub-on?

Christy said...

Oh my goodness....LOVE that bow!!!! :) Great layout :)

ellen s. said...

that heart is so fun! love those papers, too