Saturday, April 3, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

Hello everyone! The challenge at Scrap and Stamp is up. Check it out here. The challenge is to create a layout about sports or an outdoor activity, and of course it needs to use at least one stamp. Here is my layout:


I tried to use that felt and make it look like a giant basketball hoop, but since I had to explain that to hubby I guess it just looks like some fun scallops. :)

Those banner stamp are from Pink Persimmon. This particular stamp set is probably my fav. :)

That cute boy with the basketball is a stamp from Wags'n'Whiskers. The design team was given these to work with this week. Thanks Lacey! :)

Oh and don't forget that Scrap and Stamp is having a design team call right now...would love to see a lot of you go for that!

Well tomorrow is Easter, and frankly I am not ready. I have no idea how this weekend got here this fast. I have a lot to do today! So have an awesome Saturday and Happy Easter weekend!

10 comments:

Ang said...

I'm loving the banners out lately - looks great!

Becky said...

This is a beautiful page, I love the banners.

jacque4u2c said...

Just so great! the colors just rock and you really hit the challenge right on the goal!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I so love the layered felt- so beautiful!

Audra said...

looove that banner... I can see why it's your fav!! really great layout!! Happy Easter!! :)

Marcie said...

Great layout & I totally get the felt basketball hoop!

caroline hancock said...

great layout, love that baner stamp, happy easter

Pearl said...

love all the stamped elements in this layout ! fab colors too !

Kristin Summer said...

Oooh lovin the colors on your banner and your funky, felty, fun basketball hoop :)

Star Rork said...

you rock the stamps girl!