It's the weekend of our National Scrapbook Day celebrations! Yeah! :) I have several posts going up this weekend, check back later today for another blog hop, and then my Scrap and Stamp post will go up tomorrow. I also have at least one more post, right now it's going up Sunday! Ok...now let's get to it.....
Welcome to Scrapbook Challenges fourth DT blog hop! :) It officially starts at 10am (MT) and will go through Sunday at Midnight (MT)--which is the deadline for qualifying for prizes.
I am your first stop on the hop.
In case you don't know...Scrapbook Challenges is a fun group filled with wonderful people. We have weekly sketches and challenges. There are monthly sponsors for the group with fabulous prizes to win. I just know if you give it a try, you will love it there as much as I do. I am looking forward to the new things we have in store for this next term, including more *well-known* guest designers (can't wait to share our May GDT with you), new classes (with new teachers), and the new Gallery Gems section. But how about we start with our new DT! I find each and every one of them totally inspiring, and you will get to meet them all today! Sadly, we are also saying goodbye to some wonderful people, but they are only leaving the DT...they will still be around in the group. :)
Today, every blog you hop to will have a layout that they made that is based on this sketch created by yours truly:
Here is what I did:
And if you would prefer a two page sketch...here ya go..
And of course, the best news is that we have lots of FABULOUS PRIZES to give away today! So let me get on with all the ways you can win a prize. :)
1. One lucky person who leaves a comment on all of our blogs in the DT blog hop will win the April kit from Scarlet Lime!!!
Lily Bee Designs
fly a kit
Teresa Collins Designs
Mr. and Mrs. Damask
Welcome Home Damask
365 Degree Rubons
365 Degrees Die-cuts
artisan Tape Red Damask
Whisk Dimensional Stickers
Glitter Alphabet Stickers
Back to Basics Labels
This and That:
Yellow Deco Note Sheet
Scarlet Lime Exclusive
hand stamped house tag
white organza ribbon trim
red pompom trim
yellow/green flower trim
In this, you will find 12 sheets of double-sided paper, 1 elements sticker sheet, 1 alpha sticker sheet, 1 printed transparency, 1 flocked transparency, 1 sheet of rub-on's, and 8 glitter cuts.
5. And you will find a 5th prize in the Hop On section! :)
6. And finally, I have a RAK just for one lucky person who comments on MY BLOG today. :) Here it is:
Now that I have overwhelmed you with all the FANTASTIC things you could win. :)
In case you get lost in the blog hop today, here is the order:
1. Pamela (http://pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com)
2. Ilene (http://whatabunchofscrap.blogspot.com)
3. Deb (http://tassiedeb.blogspot.com/)
4. Jackie (http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/)
5. Lydia (http://www.scrappergal78.blogspot.com/)
6. Jowilna (http://www.jowilnanolte.blogspot.com/)
7. Cathy (http://beautifulscraps.blogspot.com/)
9. Catherine (http://itsybitsyartsy.blogspot.com/)
10. Karen (http://readysetscrap.blogspot.com/)
11. Annie (http://littlewingscreates.blogspot.com/)
12. Dani (http://www.alongcamedani.blogspot.com/)
13. Sarah E. (http://www.scrapcetera.com/)
14. Rene' (http://www.stampinginsunnysa.blogspot.com/)
15. Sarah S. (http://miss-hippy-chick.blogspot.com/)
16. Jamie (http://paperheartproject.blogspot.com/)
17. Debi (http://bumblebeesflight.blogspot.com/)
18. Natalie (http://njmacs.blogspot.com/)
19. Sookie (http://totallydoodles.blogspot.com/)
20. Brynn (http://bzbdesigns.typepad.com/)
Supplies for my "Chocolate" layout:
Paper--Sassafras, Lace Cardstock--Creative Imaginations, Die Cuts--My Little Shoebox, Kraft tag--Maya Road, Chipboard--Kiki Art, 3D Paint--Scribbles, Thread--DMC.