Friday, April 2, 2010

Another Two Pager

Can you believe it? Another two page layout from me. :) And it uses my awesome Unity stamps. :)

(click on it to make it bigger)





Such an important thing to scrap--everyday life. :)

So today is Friends with Flair at Unity. I don't think I got in in time, but check out the Unity blog because there are a lot of other people posting projects using Unity today. :)

Quick post today...busy busy weekend, with Easter and all. I am in the choir singing in 4 services this weekend. And of course there will be other Easter festivities, like our annual Easter egg hunt with the kids. :) And I got a lot I need to work on before it all begins.

Have a great Friday...Good Friday!


Supplies:
Cardstock--American Crafts (white), Bazzill (kraft) and Wausau (for journaling), Papers--Studio Calico, Rusty Pickle and Prima Marketing, Stamps--Unity Stamp Company, Ink--Stampin' Up!, Felt--Maya Road, Flowers--Prima Marketing, Gems--Queen and Company (copper) and Prima (yellow gold) Computer Program--Microsoft Word, Computer Font--American Typewriter

25 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a wonderful page!!!

ellen s. said...

i love love all the FAB details! gorgeous

Teri said...

I love everything about this LO, Pamela - the soft felty embellishments, the banner with full words, the "cut out" journalling. It's gorgeous! :)

D said...

Love your layout, especially all the journaling about everyday life. These are the best kids of pages, imho.

sollie said...

Fantastic layout, Pamela!!

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooo awesome 2 pager!!! love all the adorable embellies.

Kelly Massman said...

I love your page. Love that it has multiple pictures! I love to include lots of pictures--because for me that is what it is all about--that and a chance to be creative. Love the owls and the tree.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I adore how the journaling looks like an embellishment. It gives it even more importance. :)

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful layout.. wow... gorgeous.. love all the little details! U rocked this.. it's beautiful!

Belinda said...

Amazing LO! I love how you did the journaling and added those cute flags but that owl is too darn cute!

JazzyH said...

Great layouts!

Sherry said...

What a super layout I love the colors

Audra said...

awesome two-pager!!! love all the pics!! and you're right... i need to scrap more about every day life!! have a great Easter weekend!! :)

Jenny said...

This is sooo adorable!! Love it! :)

Linda Beeson said...

I used to only do 2 page layouts but it has been a long time after I got settled into creating one pagers. I need to give myself a challenge, I guess. LOVE your adorable creation.

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

What a wonderful page - love all the eye candy and so many pics but it is not too busy looking! Love this!

-Kristin

Gwen said...

Lovely pages! Great details!

Ann Arbogast said...

Love the cute little banner.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

wow--great 2 pager! Everything about it is BEAUTIFUL! TFS!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

What a great layout. I am always looking for ways to use alot of pictures in one layout. Thanks for the great idea.

FibreJunky said...

You got in on time!! And with a fabulous layout, too!

PattiM said...

Super cute LO!!

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!

Heather said...

Amazing fun layouts! It's all in the details and you've got them rockin' the pages! Love these!

Ravengirl said...

What afabulous double page layout! I love that your memorialized everyday life! So true and important for your kids to remember!

Angie Blom said...

this is just beautiful, love all the wonderful details.