Open March 29th to April 15th
Announcement will be made on April 30th, 2010
(those selected will be notified before that)
international applicants welcome
Scrapbook Challenges is looking for some talented scrapbookers to help out with posting challenges and completing layouts based on sketches. We have 2-3 spots open. The term will be May 2010 through August 2010, and we do ask that you commit to that.
- DT members will post at least one challenge a month
- DT members will be given the sketches at least one week in advance and asked to complete a layout once a month based on one of the sketches per month.
- DT members will help answer questions and participate in the board.
- DT members will sign up to do QOTD's and Featured Layouts for one week during their term.
- DT members will sign up to be on one "events" committee during the term and will help plan an event.
What DT members will get:
- The ability to state a design team for your scrapbook resume.
- Your name will be highlighted on the Design Team page and you can promote websites and groups of your choice.
- DT members will receive a "signing bonus" RAK in the mail, as well as occassional RAKS throughout their term.
- Possible sponsor packages of goodies.
If you are interested:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Design Team" in the subject line. Please share the following:
- A layout that is your favorite that you did, that reflects your current style and abilities.
- Links to websites or galleries.
- A link to your member profile if you are already a member of Scrapbook Challenges.
- Why you want to be part of this design team?
Call for Teachers!!!
Scrapbook Challenges is looking for some teachers to add to our team!!!
As a teacher, you will be responsible for:
- coming up with a class proposal
- designing the actual class and project
- coordinating a class kit
- leading the class via pdf file/video/message board
- being available to answer questions and/or set aside a set time for a chat
As a teacher you will get:
- A set payment of $20 per class
- An additional amount of $2 per student
If interested, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Name and Contact Info
- Link to Blog
- Link to Gallery
- Resume (if you have one)
- Answers to the following questions:
- Have you taught a scrapbook/craft class before? Have you taught an online class before?
- Are you able to create a pdf file?
- Do you have access to a video camera and can you create a video to be uploaded?
- How often would you want to teach a class?
- An example of a proposed class (simply send an idea for a class or project or perhaps things you would want to include in the class. Keep in mind that people are paying to attend these classes so it needs to be something worth paying for.)
This call ends April 15th, 2010.
All teachers will be contacted by April 30th.
If you have any questions, ask here in the comments or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.