Sunday, February 7, 2010

SSCC #25

The new challenge at SSCC is up! It's a challenging one, but it really is fun! The challenge is to use two of whatever you use on your project (i.e. two stamps, two papers, two....). I used several two's in my layout that I made. Here it is:


Those digital stamps are from our sponsor this week: Digital Ink Company. The cool thing about digital stamps is that you can make them any size you want. I totally enlarged them for my layout. :) Those fun papers are from Fancy Pants Designs.

So it's Super Bowl Sunday...anybody watching? We are having some friends and family over to watch...although I mostly watch for the commercials. :)

Have a fantastic Sunday!

14 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

I love that tree on the background paper! Look at at that beautiful toothy smile! Such a magical layout!

Kristine said...

Hi Pamela!! What a SUPER ADORABLE page you've created! Love those smiley pics--she's so cute! And I love the way you used the tree and flower/birds images here! THanks for sharing your wonderful scrappy pages in our challenge *Ü* Have a super "Superbowl" Sunday!!

Joey said...

Hi Pamela

your page made me smile straight away fantastic layout and gorgeous piccys.

Joey.x

Kathy W. said...

Love this page layout. And she is so adorable with her big smile:) Take care, have a great week!

sarah said...

what an interesting challenge! love your LO! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Judy said...

Hi Pamela

I'm Judy from Digital-Ink Co., and just wanted to stop by and say hello. You card is just lovely, and I love your blog also. I'm now a follower, and do hope you'll stop by and see me sometime

Lots of love,

Judy aka M&M Designz

peggysue said...

Pamela you are so talented. This scrapbook page looks great although I have to say a big part of it is that mile wide smile on your little one.

erin said...

hi pamela,
this is so pretty!
happy superbowl sunday!
erin

Unknown said...

Must go check out those digital stamps. I have no clue what they are.

Love the 2's challenge too. Sounds cool.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I think this turned out super cute Pamela! A very clever way to use the digi stamps!

Helen said...

I LOVE IT! That smile makes me laugh! Wonderful lo!
Blessings!
~H

theneon said...

This is the best smile in the whole wide -- and you've displayed it perfectly.

Laurie said...

Absolutely love this picture! Your layout is great, too, but what a cutie pie you have for a subject.

Anonymous said...

Pamela, great use of the challenge! Your LO is amazing and I so admire your talent for bringing so much emotion to paper.