Monday, February 8, 2010

Sketch 185

Ok....here's the new sketch for this week, since Valentine's day is almost here I thought a nice big heart was appropriate:


And here are some wonderful samples from the SC girls...
Debi--
Ilene--
Wendy--
And this one comes from our guest designer this month, Nadhrah--


If you use the sketch, we would love to see it. Leave a link here so we can check it out, or for a chance at a prize, post it in the gallery at Scrapbook Challenges. :)

Have a fantastic Monday! :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

What gorgeous pages and pictures.

amy said...

fun sketch & great pages!

Alex said...

This is a fun sketch Pamela - I will have to do it when I get back from my moms :-) The DT gals did gorgeous work - they are all fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Pamela this is my favorite sketch so far ! I love them all but this one was my favorite to do :) Keep em coming

sarah said...

gorgeous LOs from everyone! love the sketch! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Linda said...

What a fab sketch and wonderful layouts!