Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Paper Posies

This month I am guest designing over at Paper Posies. They are a fabulous monthly kit club. Check out the February kit here. Here are some layouts that I made with the kit:




Can you believe that we are still sick here. My son, who I think really started with the sickness, got sick again and has stayed home from school yesterday and today. I am still feeling sick myself, but much better than I was. I just can't believe that we are still sick...it seems to be lasting forever!!!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!

13 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

GORGEOUS Work Pamela !

Katrina Hunt said...

amazing pages Pamela...I cannot scrap at all when I am sick. You guys have to get better soon....HUGS

Jess said...

hope you guys feel better soon! love all your pgs...sooo sweet :-D

Alex said...

LOVE your layouts Pamela, they are AMAZING!!! I am sorry you are all still sick, seems like families tend to pass that around for awhile...hopefully you will all be rid of it soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marcie said...

Lovely work & hope everyone feels better soon!

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful!!!! I love your layouts, I'm so inspired by them all!

Amy said...

So fabulous!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful pages! I love books too!

jacque4u2c said...

My mouth is still hanging open over these beautiful creations! Just stunning!!!! I can tell you really enjoyed being guest DT! These layouts ROCK!

Lydia Siegel said...

FABULOUS LOS! I hope everyone feels better soon.

Heidi E. said...

These turned out great!!!

Tffny said...

I love the word love in the heart, very cute!!

Linda Beeson said...

Great layouts! I love the label frame on the first one and the way you did the letters "LOVE" on the second one. Cute pj's too.