Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh man...

Yesterday was a crazy day!!! In the morning, I was going to hug someone and they collapsed in my arms, then ended up having a seizure. Then when I was picking up Austin from school I watched someone hit another car and just drive off. In the evening I was put in a new leadership role at church and gathered in a group...I had one person get up and walk away (just seemed rude) and I couldn't keep the rest of the group focused. I am not meant to be a leader. Then when I finally got home I had such a bad migraine, I was throwing up. So that was my day in a nutshell. We did also have a Parent Teacher conference that was good. Austin is doing really good in school, I couldn't be more pleased, so at least one thing went well. I would like today to be a bit more "normal" though. :)

Here's another layout I made using GCD Studios papers.


Close Up's:




Of course, I added a bit of Prima goodness to it, and those letter stickers are from Sassafras.

Ok, well I hope you have a great day today (me too)!!!! :)

9 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Pamela, no wonder you had a migraine!!! What an awful day! Hope today is much better for you. Love that layout. The heart is so cool!

Pink Owl Paperie said...

Oh I'm so sorry! Hang in there, today will be better! Bless you!
Renee

Rita Barakat said...

I hate migranes! Your lo's ar gorgeous!

Jess said...

Beautiful layout! Sorry about your bad day...I would of ended up with a migraine also!

Star Rork said...

Oh my very crazy day! LOVE that layout! Amazing as always!

djp said...

ooh what a day!!! hope today is going much much much better!

and shush that "not a good leader" bit.....look what you've created at SC!!!

Becky said...

This LO is wonderful! Love the lace and all the little embellishments! Thanks for all your encouragement!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is sweet. Love that crimped heart.

peggysue said...

Oh Pamela, what a day you had! Hope the person who had the seizure is okay and that you feel better today! Pretty page!