Friday, February 19, 2010

More love for GCD Studios

Happy Friday everyone! This week has just flown by! But I am very glad that it is almost the weekend. I have a girls night tonight, that should be fun. It's actually been awhile since I have done anything like that. :)

Here's another layout with GCD Studios:




And speaking of GCD Studios...I made a trip to Archivers yesterday and guess what I found...some new stuff from GCD Studios. I couldn't resist and got a bunch so you may see a new layout soon with their gorgeous Homespun Chic! I can't wait to play with it. :)

Have a fantastic Friday!

10 comments:

erin said...

oh, very cute!
happy friday!

lisa dickinson said...

love the "hanging" tags - fabulous page!!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just adorable!!!

ellen s. said...

beautiful! i love how you accented all the circles

Kim Faucher said...

very cute.. Love the circles of pattern paper layered like that!!

Pearl said...

I love all the work you've done with GCD Studios ! & yes the Homespun Chic line is just my fave at the mo by them !

All the very best now for the DT Call !

Murphy's Law said...

o wow! this just rocks. love the color the design. yum!

Stacey Michaud said...

This layout is quite fabulous! Way to use those bold patterns!

Jamie Harder said...

Love this!!!!

Rita Barakat said...

What an adorable LO!