Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I should have waited!

I should have waited to turn in my submission for the GCD Studios DT call. I emailed it in and the very next day I stopped in at Archivers and found the new Homespun Chic line from GCD Studios. Had I known, I would have played with it some before sending my submission in. Oh well, right. This line is FABULOUS!!!! I seriously LOVE it! Here are some layouts I made with it.


And several close up's:




And then this next layout I made for the challenge on the GCD Studios blog right now. But then I discovered that I didn't read the whole thing. The challenge is to use frames. Which I did. But the layout is also supposed to be about "what I've learned in 2009." You can find the challenge on their blog here. The deadline is Feb. 25th. Anyways...here's the layout that DOESN'T count. :)

And close up's:



So you know I had to make another layout...one that fits the guidelines of the challenge. Here is my real layout for the GCD Studios "Frame It" challenge, this time with the correct theme.

And the close up's:




Well that was a lot of pictures. :) I don't know if you have noticed, but I don't post on Wednesdays very often...they are a super busy day for me. But today I did, and I posted 3 layouts! :) Yeah for me...looks like I will have a post for every day this week.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Make it fabulous!

14 comments:

Kim Faucher said...

Great layouts Pamela... so funny about the challenges... I do the same thing... both are a great use of frames!!!
Good luck on the call.. you certainly have the passion and talent working with GCD!! I will be rooting for you!!

Sandie said...

Pamela... these are great! I have a hard time finding their paper anywhere near me... that paper looks DIVINE!!!!! My mind is swirling with ideas on how to use it... and what I could do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

amazing layout!!!! I love them! Good luck girl!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Aren't their papers just wonderful! And each new release just gets better! LOVE your creations and how you used everything.

Ilene said...

Wow, I love all these LO! Your work is always beautiful, and it goes so well with that line. Wish a store near me sold it too! Good luck with applying for the DT, you totally desrve it! I'm applying too, since they're offering 2 spots to newbies :) I

Dani said...

Amazing as always, Pamela!

Jess said...

Fantastic LOs! You look like you're having so much fun with Homespun Chic!

Linda Rodriguez said...

Some faboo pages, Pamela! Good luck to you with GCD; you've certainly got a way with their product. :)

Pearl said...

o my ! beautiful , artsy layouts with such clean lines here , Pamela ! wonderful use of the all the Homespun Chic pps & embellies !

I am hoping for the best outcome for you with the GCD DT call !!

Unknown said...

Wonderful papers I so agree, I am in the UK though so don't know if there available. I remember these kinda sewing patterens details so chic. I love how you have used them on your LOs your FAB!

Love Dawn xx

any chance of getting rid of the Word Varification such a pain sometimes just a small request xx

ellen s. said...

oh these are so fun! i love how you used the journal spots and those papers are cool!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love them all! And I am totally jealous that you have an Archivers by you LOL!

Sarah Lou said...

Oh these are just heaven on a page! that line is scrumptous and you have taken it above and beyond! Good luck with the DT!

Sue Lui said...

Fantastic layouts, Pamela. Good luck with the DT call. :)