Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Holy Cow!

Ok...totally not scrapbooking related...but who watches "The Bachelor"? I can't believe it...she is such a fool. (If you saw it, you know what I am talking about!) And now what....will she be back??? What do you all think? I bet Ali's place of employment catches some slack locally. Why let her go this whole time and then demand she come back? And seriously, does that show seem to get crazier every year? Ok, enough bachelor talk. :)

Thought I would share a quick layout with you today. It's another one that I made with the February Paper Posies kit.


Notice that the shaped die cut paper from Fancy Pants, I was able to cut it apart and use it in ALL four of my GDT layouts for Paper Posies....now that's what I call getting the most out of a piece of paper. ;)

Have a fantastic Tuesday everyone! :)

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think the show does get crazier every year and I wish she would have stayed!!!

Love the LO...so cute!!!

Wishing you a great day!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay I dont watch the show...cz I watched faithful the first few seasons and then thought it just got crazier and crazier...hehe...but I do Love your layout !

Norma Kennedy said...

Fantastic Layout !

Helen said...

Your lo is adorable! I COMPLETELY agree about the Bachelor! She shouldn't have left...
Have a wonderful week!
Blessings!
~H

Amy said...

crazy girl! do you think she'll be back?? i thought i heard through the grapevine that she works for facebook in some capacity. guess they need to change their look again! :)

Tabitha said...

love it pamela

Stacey Michaud said...

Adorable layout, my friend! I haven't watched this season...to busy with Project Runway!

erin said...

beautiful layout, pamela!
i heard she works for facebook...

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great layout Pamela! Love how you stitched the border on that paper!