Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Kristine!!!!



Happy Birthday Glitter Graphics

Today is Kristine's birthday! She helps run Stampin' Sisters in Christ. If you haven't seen her work, it is gorgeous and you should definitely check it out. The girls at SSCC are doing a quick blog hop in honor of her birthday. So if you just popped in, why don't you start at Kathy's blog. If you just came from Laurie's blog then you are in the right place. :)


First let me share the card I made:


And then here's what I am bringing to our virtual party...the movie. So sit back and relax and watch this video of Kris' favorite movie. :)




Ahh....what a great love story.

Ok, now hop on to Peggysue's blog to continue the party. :)

Have a fantastic Friday!

7 comments:

Ceal said...

Beautiful card Pamela!

Kristine said...

Hi Pamela!! Ok, first thing when I saw this card I was soo intrigued--I LOOVE this tree!! The way you wound up the twill and such and added the pearls--VERY COOL technique!! Love the birdy in the tree too--what a beautiful work of heart!

And the movie clips--OH MY GOODNESS... LOVE that movie, my husband bought it for our anniversary one year. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing little clipits from my favorite movie. You're so thoughtful Pamela! Thanks for making my day a very special one!

I hope you have yourself a wonderful Valentine's Weekend!!{{hugs}}

Casey Wright said...

Love this card - it's just beautiful!

Natalie said...

Beautiful card!!! Great movie, too!

Gloria Westerman said...

Love your card....the roses are so pretty.....and the movies is the bomb......

Tracey Taylor said...

That card is simply gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Pamela, your card is so amazing! I love the flowers that make a tree! Stunning. You are so talented.