Thursday, February 11, 2010

GCD Studios

Hi everyone! Well I don't know if you have noticed my little blinkie on the side of my blog or if you already saw this, but GCD Studios is having a DT call right now! I tried out for it last time, and didn't make it. :( However, I think I am going to give it a go again this time! :) So wish me luck and there is still plenty of time for you to try for it too! :) I wanted to make some new stuff to show them using GCD Studios. Here is the first layout I made...




I got a long to-do list today so I better get to it.

Have an awesome Thursday!

11 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Gorgeous page Pamela! What? you don't like snakes? ;)

Casey Wright said...

Love this page - good luck on the call! Oh and thanks for the comments on my blog about the scanner... I actually decided to sick to taking pictures too... I'm just going to take your direction and start taking them outside for more natural light - thanks!

Jody said...

What a lovely page! :)

Lisa Dickinson said...

fabulous page! good luck with the DT try-out!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Good luck Pamela! Beautiful page!

anazelia said...

good luck pam. I hope you make it.

Unknown said...

Good luck Pam! I love your page!

Kim Faucher said...

Good luck with the GCD team!! Its great paper.. i was given their stuff when I was on Scrap Diner dt... they were very generous!!

salme said...

Great layouts! Good luck on the call!

Anonymous said...

shoot girl you like butterflies like i do :) hehe
Love em ! great page

Alex said...

this is a beautiful page Pamela!! GCD is one of my absolute faves, good luck on the DT call!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex