Saturday, February 27, 2010

Did someone say texture????

The challenge over at Scrap and Stamp is up. This week the challenge is to create a layout that has TEXTURE, and of course, uses stamping. :) I feel like my layouts always have texture...it's kind of my thing. But I made an extra effort to show it on this layout that I made for the challenge:


As far as texture, you will notice that row of 3D paint. I also stamped and embossed my images, and then added some gems to the one.

Then I just had a bit of fun with that circle. I cut a very imperfect circle out of patterned paper and layered it on cardstock. I had punch some holes in the paper to give it more texture and dimension. I then added stitching in circles and some gems, all around the cute felt cupcake.


Those papers are all from GCD Studios...more of the Homespun Chic line. And the stamps are from Unity Stamp Company, from the February Kit of the Month.

I do hope you join us for the challenge! :)

Have an awesome day today...Austin has a basketball game this morning and it is Parent's day. He has been doing a basketball camp and this is the last day, so we are off to watch.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

love the circles around the cupcake...and the stamped tree looks GREAT!!!

Malin said...

Those pics are so cute!! And so is that layout!!

Casey Wright said...

Awe what a beautiful LO - I love that line of GCD Studios - lovely job!

Kyky said...

Beautiful page! i love it!

Marlene said...

Oh wow. This is such a fabulous layout!

sally said...

sooooo beautiful! pure gorgeousness!!