Sunday, December 20, 2009

SSCC #18

Since it is Christmas week, the challenge over at SSCC is really easy. ;) It's a sketch.

Here's the sketch:


And here is the card I made:


I hope you can join us this week! :) And I really hope you all have a great Christmas week!!! It's almost here! I really want to take some extra time this week to reflect on everything the Lord has done for me...He is SO good! The Christmas story is a story of a miracle...but it is so much more than that. So many times it just goes in one ear and out the other...we've heard it all before. But it's not so simple and I hope we never forget that.

5 comments:

Becky said...

wonderful card, love the snow flakes

Katie Watson said...

Your card is darling and I love the trees that are on your last post!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate the support.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

~Katie

Helen said...

Oh, Pamela, this is so pretty! I love the colors you chose! I love all the snowflakes! Awesome card!
Blessings!
~H

Laurie said...

Pamela: I love, love this card. Red is my favorite color and I would have never tried it with snowflakes, but you've shown how wonderfully it can work! Hugs and Merry Christmas, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Pam your card is lovely!! Merry Christmas and have a great week with your family.