Monday, November 2, 2009

This week's sketches

Yep, it's plural, I have 3 sketches to show you for this week. Today is our official launch party over at Scrapbook Challenges. We'd love for you to join us! I created two bonus sketches for this week in honor of the launch party. Here are those sketches:



I love how fun and funky that second one is, but I also know it may not be for everyone. :) Here is this week's official sketch (sketch 168):

And here are some samples from the awesome SC gals...

Brynn--

Rowena--
Sookie--

If you use the sketch, link it here so we can leave you some love. Or better yet, join Scrapbook Challenges and post it there!!! :)

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oooooooooo i really like the second one. congrats on your launch!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, that first sketch might just be the jump start I need to scrap my house... I've been wanting to do that 4ever!!

Sandie said...

OH That second sketch is FANTASTIC!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so loving the second sketch - may have to snatch that one up!

Kim Faucher said...

wow, I love those sketches and congrats on the challenge sites

Lisa Dorsey said...

Those sketches are fabulous Pamela!!! You have definitely got my creative juices flowing!