Sunday, November 29, 2009

SSCC #15 and Birthday Blog Hop

Let me start by saying a hugh HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lisa!!!!!


Lisa is one of our fearless leaders over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. :) And her work is always beautiful!

Instead of just posting our challenge cards today we thought we would also make it a birthday blog hop! So start at the SSCC blog. :)

The challenge was to make a card or project with gifts on it. Here's the card I made:


The stamps are from Stampin' Up! and the patterned paper is from My Little Shoebox. The cardstock is Bazzill and the gems are from Zva Creative.

And since we are partying for Lisa's birthday...here is what I am bringing to the party...tickets to Europe!




Ok...no that picture of Charlie with the golden ticket has nothing to do with Europe...but doesn't it make you sing..."I've got a golden ticket..." No, Europe is Lisa's dream vacation, so let's all play along...we can all go right. :)

Ok, now why don't you continue the party by hopping on to the fabulous Peggysue. :)

11 comments:

Candace said...

I love the colors you used in your card! I especially love the bling! Have a great weak! :)

Kathy W. said...

Love your card!! I'm in for Europe:) Let's go. Lisa's going to love it too!! Have a great week.

Kristine said...

LOL - You are soo FUNNY! LOVE all your pictures of Europe and the golden ticket! :) LOVE the glittery Happy Birthday sign too, and your card is sooo beautiful! Love the colors, and your gem flourishes are awesome Pamela!! :)

♫ Happy Birthday Lisa! ♫

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and elegant card. Your use of the gem flourish is stunning. When do we leave for Europe! I am so pumped for it. Yes I am singing I've got the golden ticket.

Heidi E. said...

Beautiful card.. And love the charlie with the ticket picture.. I have that song stuck in my head now.

Natalie said...

Yes, I'm "virtually" there!! Thanks for the invite! Cute card!! Lisa will be loving all of this I'm sure!! Blessings!

peggysue said...

Pamela, I laughed when I saw the picture of Charlie with the golden ticket. That looks of sheer surprise and joy on his face will be the same as Lisa's when she sees she is getting tickets to Europe. What a lucky girl! And what a lovely card, such a gorgeous collection of rhinestones.

Laurie said...

What a great post today, Pamela! That flourish doodad on your card is terrific!

Benzi said...

Wow! A beautiful birthday card AND a trip Europe! What more could Lisa ask for?

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yes, yes, you can all come with me! We'll have a marvelous time! Oh, I can't wait!!!!

Gosh, I do feel like Charlie winning a golden ticket. You girls have blessed me beyond measure. Honestly, I'm over the moon!

I loved your card the moment I saw it, Pamela... you know I LOVE bling! Those swirly rhinestones are the best! Which is also why I love the sparkly "Happy Birthday."

Thank you thank you thank you!

Hugs,
Lisa

Helen said...

Beautiful card! I love the pink & yellow and that flourish is gorgeous!
Blessings!
~H