Monday, November 9, 2009

SSCC #12

Oh man...I don't know how I missed getting this up yesterday. :( I'm too busy...I just hope things slow down after next week (they should). Anyways, the challenge at SSCC this week is to make a patriotic themed card for a soldier. PLEASE find all the information here. I do hope you play along with us! Here's the card I made:


I made this card really fast, and frankly, I am not even sure that I like it. I think I am going to try to make another one after I get back from the retreat. :)

Sorry this wasn't up yesterday! I will be back with this week's sketch in a little bit.


4 comments:

peggysue said...

Pamela that's so creative! I like the way you stitched your stars to the cardstock.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

No worries, Pamela! I love the scrappy look of this card. I can totally relate to feeling overwhelmed and running behind...that's how I've been for the past couple of weeks. I'm so sorry I haven't been around to visit sooner.

theneon said...

Pamela -- you card is star studded -- love the stitching and the bright red and blue! Hope you had a great retreat.

Helen said...

Well, I like your card! Those stars really stand out against that white background! You did a great job! Hope you've had a fabulous week!
Blessings!
~H