Saturday, November 28, 2009

Scrap and Stamp

This week's challenge at Scrap and Stamp is to create a layout about a fall tradition. It must include stamping on it as well. Here's the layout I created for the challenge:


Everything is from Pink Paislee except the flower trim and the one frame stamp from Unity.

I was getting ready to put ribbon behind my circle, which is something I have done many times and I thought...why not try something new. So I decided to use the letter stickers and create a border around the circle with the word "pumpkins" over and over again. I love how it turned out! :)

I really do hope you play along with us this week! :)
Have an awesome Saturday!

10 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

great layout! Love the words all around the circle!

laterg8r said...

totally love the pumpkins around the circle - good call :D

Jocelyn said...

I love how it turned out also!!!! AWESOME LO!!!!!

Heidi E. said...

Such a fun layout.. Love the words around the circle.

Cariena said...

great layout, Pamela!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

awesome Pamela!

Staci Taylor said...

this is gorgeous, pam! love how you used the pink paislee!

Rissa said...

great layout!!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love how the words go around!

Sweet Momiji said...

This is such an awesome layout! I love the words around the circle and those pics are just too cute!
Great job!

Hugs,
Hollie