Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Gift

Man, I think I am still recovering from the retreat. I am just so tired, and I haven't felt much like scrapping or anything. I just want to play with the kids all day and then watch tv and go to bed at night. My friend Katrina calls it the retreat hangover.

Remember how I was telling you that we did secret sister gifts at the retreat...well I thought I would show you what I made for my secret sis. :) Tracey was my secret sis and this is what I made for her:


I painted the canvas, then sprayed lightly with some glimmer mist over a glimmer screen. That butterfly is a stamp from Tattered Angels that I stamped, embossed, and cut out. Tracey had given me pictures of her scrap room so the colors of this project are meant to go along with that. :)

Ok, well I hope you have a fabulous Thursday! I well spending much of the day preparing for a Christmas Card workshop I am doing at my church tomorrow.

7 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just beautiful!!!

Stacey Michaud said...

this is just lovely!

Rachael said...

That is beautiful!!! I'm sure your secret sis just loves it!!

Carole Stirrat said...

Beautiful!!

Helen said...

That is beautiful!!!
Blessings!
~H

Natalie said...

That is truly beautiful, what a thoughtful gift!!

laterg8r said...

what a beautiful canvas!

i always need a vaca from my vaca too :D