Friday, November 27, 2009

My Crazy Husband (plus more MLS)

Oh man my husband is crazy. He stood in line since 8pm LAST NIGHT to get the deal he wanted. And he did get what he wanted. But seriously, I would never do that. In fact I avoid Black Friday like the plague. :) Too many people. The deals you want are always gone and the rest seems no better than any other sale. And you are supposed to start shopping at like 4:00 in the morning. Definitely not for me. :) And now my husband is home and crashed in bed.

Anyways, I thought I would show you the rest of my stuff for My Little Shoebox this month. I swear, every month we get different lines to play with, and every month I think "this has got to be my favorite line yet." This month I worked with the "Imagine a Forest" line (available at stores that carry MLS). I already showed you one layout (strollin)...here are two more layouts and a card:




Well if you are out enjoying Black Friday then I hope you get the deals you want! :)

Have a fabulous Friday!

10 comments:

sollie said...

I really love your layouts! Great job.

Linda Rodriguez said...

I have some friends who were standing in line all night for Black Friday shopping - crazy!! :) But, like your husband, they did get the deal they wanted. ;) Love your layouts - fabulous as always!!

Tanisha said...

My husband and I learned our lesson about Black Friday a few years ago, we learned Never Go Out THERE! LOL! It's to crazy out there. Your LO and card are so stinkin cute!! Hope you had a great holiday.
Tanisha~

Jocelyn said...

I am soooooo not a Black Friday Shopper either....my daughter and her friend got off of work this morning...12 hours of delivering babies...and went shopping!!! I would much rather stay at home!!

Love the MLS...the colors are wonderful!!!! You did a Fabulous Job on the LO's!

Ann Arbogast said...

I hate Black Friday as much as you. I avoid it at all costs. Great layouts. I always love your work that you share.

Tea said...

Love the layouts. The papers are gorgeous. I don't do Black Friday either.

Staci said...

You do such beautiful work! Like you, I avoid Black Friday shopping like the plague.

laterg8r said...

great lo's - black friday isn't for me either :D

Lydia said...

Love those squirrels, love the use of the and I love absolutley everything about meet max

erin said...

i went black friday shopping ONCE. never again! only online for me:)

love your creations, pamela!