Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is Strollin' a word?

Ok, so it doesn't really matter if it is or it isn't...it's the title of my layout that I did. :) My Little Shoebox changed things up a bit and one of our DT projects each month will be a lift of another DT member's layout. This month we are all lifting a layout from the amazingly talented Michelle. See this blog post here for her layout or more info (even though the deadline has passed you may still be able to play along). Here's the layout that I did:



I have to challenge myself every now and then to tilt everything. Usually it seems I line up everything in a very linear pattern. :) So I have to make myself get a little crocked...or a lot. :)
Well, it's the day before Thanksgiving. I have to hit the store today to get a few more things...think there is anything left? I hope you all have the best of Thanksgivings. I will be posting tomorrow to show you a project that my son did! Until then...

6 comments:

Regina said...

beautiful layout Pamela! Happy Thanksgiving!

sollie said...

This is so cute, Pamela!
Love, Isolde

Unknown said...

oh lovely layout!!!

Jen Martakis said...

This is so cute Pamela! I don't let myself get crooked enough either. lol

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Casey Wright said...

Beautiful work! I love this LO!

ellen s. said...

what a great layout!