Monday, November 23, 2009

I like...

I thought I would make a random list of things I like. I even tried to put them in alphabetical order. :) And I used these fun, random, pictures that Kathie took. Here's how the layout turned out:


I love the row of chipboard...I will have to do that again. :) The papers and chipboard are from Pink Paislee.

Ok, this the second post for today, so scroll down if you are looking for today's sketch.

I am actually taking a break from the Grandparents today. They will be hanging with my dad all day, I hate to do that to him because he really has a hard time seeing them that way, but I want to get a lot of stuff done...like laundry and some layouts for calls. :) So I hope to have a very productive day.

Supplies:
Papers, Chipboard, Flower and Brad--Pink Paislee, White Cardstock and Twill--Stampin' Up!, Computer Program--Microsoft Word, Computer Font--"Lindy Kay" (from http://lindarodriguez.typepad.com/my_socalled_life/2009/03/fontmaking-fun.html).

11 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Thanks for stopping by ny blog :) Your LO is amazing! LOVE IT!!!

sollie said...

I love this LO. It will be great to read this again later.

Norma Kennedy said...

Fantastic layout Pamela !

Kim Faucher said...

Love the idea of this.. and the layered title is great!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What an adorable layout Pamela! Love it!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

great layout Pam!

Linda Rodriguez said...

Fantastic layout, Pamela!! I just love the idea you've showcased here! And what a cool font you've used. ;) Seriously, it thrills me that you've used it. Hope you don't mind me linking to your page in a future blog post; I'd love to point it out. :D

Pamela said...

LOL, of course you can Linda!!!

Jody said...

I need to do a layout like this, great page, Pamela :)

Tracey Taylor said...

What a FUN page!

Kristine said...

:) LOOVE THIS!! What a fun page, love the pics and of course all your descriptions! Papers are cute too! TFS!