Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

Wow, I have been super busy! I hope to slow down today. :)

The challenge this week at Scrap and Stamp is to create a scrapbook layout about something you are thankful for. :) And of course, it must include at least one stamp on it. Here's the layout I made...I was planning on doing a lot of journaling on this page, but once I had the pictures, I felt like they kind of spoke for themselves and I didn't need a lot of journaling.

And they are having a DESIGN TEAM CALL right now! So check it out! It's a good way of getting yourself to make those layouts and using your stamps! Plus it is a fun team to be on! I hope you go for it. :)

Supplies for "Happy Thankful Home" layout:
Cardstock --Bazzill, Paper--Sassafras (only one sheet!), Stamps--Studio Calico ("Happy" and house) and Unity Stamp Company (wheat), Velvet Rub-on--Laura Ashley, Gems--Making Memories, Pebbles (orange dots)--Pebbles, Inc., Ribbon--Studio Calico, Chipboard Letters--Cosmo Cricket, Thread--DMC.

6 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

This is really beautiful!! I absolutely love that sun that you made!

Murphy's Law said...

oooooooooooooooooo wonderful!!! the sun just totally rocks. and love the design w/all the pix.

Jocelyn said...

This is sooooo pretty...love the sun and the numerous photos placed wonderfully!!!! Have a great weekend!!! :-)

laterg8r said...

really love your sun - awesome :D

Chris said...

love how you did the rays!! i also get SC, loved this kit!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Super cool layout Pamela! I love it! Very creative.