Yeah! The day, the time, and the hour has come! Welcome to Scrapbook Challenges second DT blog hop! :) It officially starts at 10am (MT) and will go through Sunday at Midnight (MT)--which is the deadline for qualifying for prizes.
I am your first stop on the hop.
In case you don't know...Scrapbook Challenges is a group on myspace. We have weekly sketches and challenges. There are monthly sponsors for the group with fabulous prizes to win. The DT there is wonderfully creative as well as kind. You will get to know a little more about each of them today! :) And...we have a guest blogger with us today too...I'm not going to give it away...you got to keep hopping to discover who.
And of course, the best news is that we have lots of FABULOUS PRIZES to give away today! So let me get on with all the ways you can win a prize. :)
1. Our first awesome blog hop sponsor is Apron Strings! One lucky person will win BOTH of these kits... (can click on these to view them bigger)
To be entered into the drawing for this prize all you need to do is leave a comment on ALL of the blogs in our blog hop today! Not too hard. :)
2. All of the ladies in the blog hop today will have a layout based on a sketch by yours truly. We would love to see what you do with the sketch! Everyone who makes a layout based on the blog hop sketch gets entered into a drawing to win this fabulous stamp set fromUnity Stamp Company:
If you do the sketch leave me another comment on this post with a link to your layout OR post it here in the Scrapbook Challenges group!
3. Everybody who emails me (email@example.com) the answers to these questions gets entered into a drawing for the following stamp set from Unity Stamp Company.
* What is the name of our guest blogger today?
* Name one of our newest DT members.
* How long has Scrapbook Challenges on myspace been around?
* Which Scrapbook Challenges DT member also designs for Scrap Within Reach?
* Are you a member of Scrapbook Challenges on myspace?
It may take just a little bit of investigative work, but I don't think it will be too difficult. :)
4. And finally I have a personal RAK to giveaway today. Everyone who leaves a comment on my blog gets entered into a drawing to win this:
Ok, now that we got all that out of the way....
Here's the Blog Hop sketch:
and here is my layout for the sketch:
My husband said I got a little lame with this one...LOL...but I couldn't help myself. Notice that the stamp I am giving away in my RAK is the same stamp I used on my layout. :) Love it! I do hope you play along and make a layout based on the sketch.
And let's see if I can come up with 5 new fun facts to share about myself...
* My mom owns a quilt store...I quilt too.
* I can't help but sing and dance around the house during the day...and I find my kids doing that too! :)
* I have gotten swept into more supernatural type shows (which I NEVER used to enjoy) like Heroes and Fringe. I even enjoyed the latest Star Trek movie that my husband dragged me to (shh...don't tell).
* My birthday is in 5 days. :) And I LIKE getting older! I don't get what the big deal is.
* I'm the one who mows the lawn at our house...and I enjoy it.
Ok, now that you have made it this far...
Oh, and thanks for joining us today! :)
In case you get lost on the blog hop...