Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Amazing Race *6th Assignment*

So the lack of sleep is getting to me. I pulled an all-nighter!!! Ugghh...and now you can tell that I haven't slept! LOL...I looked at the other gals work and almost started crying because they were so fabulous. Certainly made me feel like I didn't do a good enough job. Seriously, it's kinda funny how emotional I get on no sleep. Trying to regroup and hope to impress with the next challenge, which by the way, will be the last.

So this time the clue took us to Scrapbook Doodle. The assignment was to use the tab sheets and make a mini album that is fabric bound, and use the French Market line. Essentially I made an album from scratch. It was kind of fun! I am very proud of the binding I did. :)

Here's my album...there are A LOT of pictures.



The recipe cards are continued on the backs. As you can see I combined real recipes (food) with life recipes. :) Well, thanks for looking! The next clue is posted in an hour....we are approaching the final leg!

Have an awesome Tuesday!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Julie, I really like your book. It really is amazing. I love how you combined life and food. Great idea!! and the binding is great!! Good job!!

Chris said...

I LOVE THIS! Seriously. You and lack of sleep do good work together. ;) Great job, and don't go second-guessing yourself.

Liz Chidester said...

Love the book, Pamela. You did an amazing job! I just don't know how you do it!

sarah said...

LOVE this!!!! seriously, your work is stunning! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Tracey Taylor said...

Holy smokes. You outdid yourself with this one. Pat yourself on the back!!

Unknown said...

Wow Pamela, your recipe book is wonderful! I really love it!!
-Cher

Unknown said...

Girl you are so creative. I could never do this.

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

this is GREAT Pamela! But holy cow, this is so much work! how many challenges are involved in this race???!!